USTA St. Louis now offers four types of grant funding, described below. Grant requests can be submitted throughout the year. Once received, you will be notified if additional information/detail is needed. Our Grants Committee thanks you for your work spreading the joy of tennis!
- Community Development — up to $2500
- Programming to support the growth of tennis opportunities through summer camps, clinics, open play and social activities. This grant will be awarded half up front and the second half upon completion of the program and submission of the program-end evaluation.
- Provider Innovation — up to $500
- For Providers to assist with innovative ways to promote their existing USTA programs. This could include Team Challenges, Junior Team Tennis, Officials or court monitors, Tournaments and Leagues.
- Facility Enhancements — up to $500
- For facilities to assist with court repairs, accessories including score devices, permanent court lines, benches, nets, etc.
- Equipment — up to $500
- For CTAs, schools and school partners to supplement Net Generation School Tennis and assist with right-sized tennis equipment including mini-nets, low compression balls, shorter racquets and throw-downlines. Also for USTA Adaptive and/or Wheelchair modified balls, nets and training equipment.
USTA Missouri Valley offers four kinds of grants at the section level; Serve Up, Grow the Game, 10 and Under Lines, and Junior Camp Scholarships. The Missouri Valley Tennis Foundation offers additional grants to individual players and organizations. Click below for information about each grant and to submit a section grant application.