Junior Team Tennis
Junior Team Tennis is a great way to gain match experience, to prepare for high school tennis and to keep playing in the off-season. This is a team sport where you get to cheer for your teammates! Weekly matches offer both singles and doubles.
To help ensure good matches, our leagues are divided into flights:
- Beginner—should be able to serve and understand the basics of tennis
- Intermediate—able to serve and volley
- Silver—Junior Varsity level player
- Gold—Varsity level player
- Gold Plus—top Varsity player with tournament experience
- Advanced—tournament level player
USTA St. Louis offers four Junior Team Tennis seasons. Contact our local Coordinator Toni McDonald with questions and to get your team in the league, click for league specifics!
Once you have a team number, you can click the box below to access the TennisLink Junior Team Tennis page to become a Coach/Captain, register for a team and check on team standings.