1. Login or Create a TennisLink Account
Whether you are new or coming back to tennis leagues, you need an account.
It’s easy to create an account that you will access with an email address and password. If you have an expired membership, TennisLink will be able to link your new account with your old membership and playing history.
CLICK HERE to login or create an account!
Having trouble/questions with your account?
Member Services is there to help. You can actually speak to a human, call them at 1-800-990-8782 (USTA).
2. Obtain A Rating
Now that you’re logged into TennisLink, you can get your NTRP rating assigned. (Make sure you use a laptop or PC, not a tablet or smart phone. Chrome and Safari works best with TennisLink.)
1. Click on the tab labeled “USTA LEAGUE” and then click on the blue “SELF RATE” button in the middle of the page. You’ll see a window pop up (make sure your pop up blocker is off.)
2. You’ll be asked a few questions about your background and history related to the sport of tennis. Once you’ve answered these questions, you will be assigned an NTRP rating. You can accept the rating you were assigned or choose one that is higher. If you feel the rating is too high, you can appeal by completing and submitting the self-rate appeal form (please, state ALL reasons in the box at the bottom of the form). The self-rate committee at USTA Missouri Valley will review your appeal and provide a decision.
3. Click here for USTA’s NTRP Player Guidelines
3. Find a Team and Get Playing Today